Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best eyeshadow color for light brown eyes, light skin, and dark brown almost black hair?

I am wondering how I can make my eyes stand out with eyeshadow. I have light brown eyes, light skin and almost black hair.


Answers, suggestions and tips very much appreciated!!!


Thank you!Best eyeshadow color for light brown eyes, light skin, and dark brown almost black hair?
It sounds to me like you should be waring Earth Tones, with Black, or Smokey Grey eye liners. What I mean by earth tones is dark brown to light browns and peaches and blended with creams. Lined with your Black or Smokey Grey. And Black mascaraBest eyeshadow color for light brown eyes, light skin, and dark brown almost black hair?
I am the same,Light skin,Dark Hair,Light Brown Eyes, I usually wear grey or black shades with Eye Liner on the bottom they pop out right away, they really appear Light brown, I get compliments all the time when I wear Eye Makeup,otherwise they appear boring brown from far but they are light up close Report Abuse

Eyeshadows in warm brown, soft grey, soft peach, cream pearl, shimmering lilac and glittering dark plum. You can find eyeshadow palletes in most stores. The one I am describing can be found at sephora..however at any drugstore Almay makes a pallet for brown eyes specifically.


So many now make pallets for a specific eye color..one for the lid..the crease and below the eyebrow.. I also suggest you go to a department store and get a free makeup lesson with no obligation to buy. Estee Lauder, Clinique and so many others offer this. Remember to use mascara and your eyes will ';pop'; good luck and have fun..Oh and most of these makeup lessons are conducted by makeup artists!
Well what i wear and it might sound crazybut if you blend it well enough it looks nice first on the lid put purple but not like cheap purple make it look nice then in the crease put brown to make the purple pop and top it off with a light light shimmery tan on the bone.








Also trios of greens give the earthy look which compliments your skin tone and hair and eye colors:)





Your eyes already stand out though :)











goood luck!
I'd say pink ,golden, purple,green,or even blue shades.





How to do it:


use a light shade for your base


a shimmery shade for the lid


and dark shade for the crease





The lighter shade on your eyes will make them pop because of your dark hair. Your light skin will calm the eye shadow so you dont look trampy.





Hope that helps :)
Seventeen magazine always has make up that is right for your skin tone.





Try reading it sometime, Or visit www.seventeen.com for make up tips, fashion, and more!
Wow, light brown eyes look good with a lot of make up. =D


Purple is a good one that really makes eyes pop! It looks great on almost anyone.





Greens, blues, khaki and rosy pinks are pretty nice too.
Green, purple or burnt orange (only a thin layer, though, you don't want it to look brown!).


Good luck!
If you're like me and can't wear purples (I look like I was punched or something) then GREENS are the way to go! Good luck!
i think you should wear golden toned eyeshadow. it will be hella cute.
Go with a trio of greens.
I suggest brown or purple eye shadow.. It'll bring out your eyes!
purple or pink
purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware