Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your all time favorite eyeshadow color and brand??

Odd enough, i love MAC, but mine is Benefit, Dear John, its like a pinkish, peachy, tan, i love it!! Whats yours?! I will choose a best answer! I'm going makeup shopping, I wanna know what you like!!!! Thanks ladies xoxo!What is your all time favorite eyeshadow color and brand??
MAC- Sweet LustWhat is your all time favorite eyeshadow color and brand??
i like Cherub, which is a Wet N' Wild brand. i love it. it is so pretty.
It's new but I am in love with it ...Loreal HIP High Intensity Pigment loose eyeshadow. My two favorite colors are the the bronze and pink .
i %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;3333 MAC!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE THIS PURPLE COLOR BUT I 4 GOT WHAT ITS CALLD! BUT YEA ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Revlon EyeGlide Shimmers....I love the light bronze color, but I also use the rosey color occassionally...
Mine is Loreal High Intensity Pigment. They are duo shades that come in really cool colors. Like turqoise/blue and reddish colors. I like the funky colors.
i luv Bare Esentals eyeshadow because it doesent clog pores! and its pretty cheap and also their colors rock! i like hte sky blue colors and the light pink!
i just use dirt it gives a more natural look
MAC: Stars 'N Rockets
mine is maybelline newyork....it has like a couple diff colors in its but the # of it is 50 its called twilight rays its great and lasts really long!!!!
MAC-shimmermoss
I love this Maybelline eyeshadow in Grey Matters. It's has a silver and a smokey color. I have dark brown eyes, fair skin, and brown hair. Everyone says it looks great!!! I also like Clinique in Rose Wine. It has a brown and light tan color. For mascara, I use Cover Girl's VOLUME Impact. I use it in Black. I hope this helps you!!!!
Maybelline Chocolate Mousse eyeshadow (Bronze, Tan,and cream are in this set)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware