Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eyeshadow should I use to bring out the gray in my eyes?

My eyes are usually a mix between green and gray. I want the gray to stand out more and I figured using a certain color eyeshadow could achieve this. Any ideas as to what color I should use?What color eyeshadow should I use to bring out the gray in my eyes?
My eyes are too! ^-^ I like to use black. Black works for any eye color. But if your looking for something lighter try reddish browns, golds, bronzy colors, I also use really light pinks and peachy colors.What color eyeshadow should I use to bring out the gray in my eyes?
Black would work well, and so would green, because the color of the eyeshadow would compete with the green in your eyes and make it less noticeable. When you want the green in your eyes to stand out, gray eyeshadow would work well.
Anything in the purple family would look great! A trick to make any eye color pop is to purchase a goo eyeliner brush and use it to apply your favorite eyeshadow as you would liner. this would look fabulous on you eyes! Good Luck Doll!
I find purples/plums to look absolutely amazing with gray eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware