Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eyeshadow would bring out the dark blue in my eyes?

I have light blue eyes in the middle and a dark blue ring around my pupil and ive been using a cream colored eyeshadow but i dont really like it anymore. Know any good colors that would look ok on me?What color eyeshadow would bring out the dark blue in my eyes?
You want to stay away from harsh colors like black. If you like the smokey look though, try a gray, but not too dark. If you have eyes that color (btw, that's exactly what I have too :-), but more aqua) chances are your skin isn't that dark. Black will be too harsh for both your eye color and your skin.





Brown is the polar opposite of blue. Opposite colors help to enhance one another, so a medium brown will be your best choice. Choose a warmer brown if you have warm skin and a muted brown if you have cool skin.





You don't want to wear blue because then your eyes are just competing. Blue will not bring out blue, it will only mask it.What color eyeshadow would bring out the dark blue in my eyes?
either pink or black
I have light blue-grey eyes and I usually wear shades of brown...this definitely brings out my eyes.
blue or brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware