Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeshadow color(s) would look best with my black and white grad dress?

So today I just bought my grad dress! It's a black strapless dress with a white bow you tie at the back. So, i'm not really sure which color makeup to use... well for my eyeshadow. Should I just use black or white ? Cuz I really want to make my eyes stand out, so I'm not sure which color would look best besides black or white ! So, ideas please. btw I have brown eyes :D thanks.What eyeshadow color(s) would look best with my black and white grad dress?
go for a smokey eye that contains both black AND white, it defines eyes and makes them POP! no matter what eye color you have.


this is a picture i found on flickr for example,


http://www.flickr.com/photos/wannabewitc鈥?/a>





how to video:


http://www.metacafe.com/watch/692426/bea鈥?/a>





they're sultry, sexy, and classy all at the same time.


Good luck and Congrats, grad ! :)What eyeshadow color(s) would look best with my black and white grad dress?
I would go for something like bronze or gold to really stand out. I wear bronze everyday, but if ur into wilder colors I would go with like a light gray with a little sparkle, try to get the dusty eyes look celebrities are doing now. Once US weekly magazine had an article on how to do this. Hope this helps! Congrats on the graduation!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htl3GrSjE鈥?/a>





Smokey eyes would look fabulous with it. Above is a tutorial from xsparkage. She uses the Smokey Eye Palette from Bee Luscious. You can find the link to it on her blog. She has the link to her blog on the right under more info. Oh. he// here is the link below! LMAO





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
Use white eyeshadow and black eyeliner. It contrasts nicely and the white eyeshadow will also make your eyes appear bigger, while the black eyeliner makes them bolder.
since your dress is simple, i think you should do something kinda eye-catching for the makeup. Do a purple smokey look :]
I think that navy or one of your school colors would look neat! I hope this helps!
i wore a black and white dress to my aunts 50th


i wore purple eyeshadow
Black or greys with a sliver highlight. Look online for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware