Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyeshadow should blondes wear?

I am a pale, blue eyed, natural blonde. I cant find the right colored eyeshadow to look casual in. What color eyeshadow should blondes wear?
i am blonde and have blue eyes too. i use nice browns, goldish browns and even dark black or very dark blue to shade in the crease of my eyelid. i like to make it smokey. but girls with blue eyes should not wear light blue eyeshadows. i hear ur never supposed to wear the same color eyeshadows as the same color as ur eyes. Hope i helped some!! :)What color eyeshadow should blondes wear?
I'm a natural blue eyed blonde as well and i feel your pain!


But I usually go with metallic dark gray colors. I like the smokey eye look and I like the way it makes my eyes look. For everyday, i'd got with just something very light, like a beige, but I don't wear eyeshadow unless i'm being funky and dramatic so I'm not sure. I go all out with cool colors or a smoky eye, or else i just got natural.
A metallic caramel color with a champagne highlighter, and black eyeliner drawn into the lashes half way across on the top and the bottom with two coats of volumizing mascara look gorgeous on blond hair blue eyes! top it off with a nice pinky blue and your good to go :)
Try uploading your photo onto the virtual makeover at this site, it's free and it gives you tons of color combinations, that way you can get an idea of what looks best on you, it's really fun too!



Blondes With Blue Eyes





Eye Shadow colors - Beige, beige-pink, peachy-pink, brown-pink, soft peach, light pink, grays, bronze gold, white gold, champagne, taupes, creams, warm browns and muted mauves.
For casual looks earth tones are always good...For really getting dolled up anything opposite of your eye color will really make ur eyes stand out...For example, blue eyes, try browns...=)
Maybe brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware