Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyeshadow looks good with dark brown eyes?

I like neutral colors. Do any colors make brown eyes look really great? Right now I wear a nude color or a goldish color. Thanks!What color eyeshadow looks good with dark brown eyes?
i would say stay with the natural colors...wear lighter colors...try a alvendar a light green even...some brown eye have a bit of grean in them and then it'll pick it up an dlook like you are wearing colored contacts or something. golds are nice too though. i have med blue eyes with yellow in them...so i wear blues and lemon color greens to bring out the yellowish in my eyes...gets a lot of compliments.What color eyeshadow looks good with dark brown eyes?
your welcome...hope it works out good for ya....and thank-you for the 10pts.:) Report Abuse

Well the eye shadow has to be matched with overall makeup and dressing of yours. Still you can wear anything from deep brown to bronze dust. Even if you put for example some dark shade like deep red or maroon brush it with bronze dust.
a lighter brown with a hint of gold looks really good or just lighter brown
Are you getting tired of neutral colours? A muted purple with a touch of navy in the crease is what I sometimes wear. Stay clear of greens, it will make your face look yellow. Take a look at how Salma Hayak or Penelope Cruz do their eyes.
Think opposite. I also have dark brown eyes and I wear a medium pink on my lid, dark brown in the crease and a shimmery ivory under my brow bone. I always get compliments on it too.
A shiimery bronze will bring a subtle attraction to your eyes. Also, if you want to define your eyes, I reccomend using a blck eyeliner on your bottom eye lids.
he he he. Pins and needles.


Try black. I'm serious....it might look nice. But not too much, just above the liner
neutral colors generally look better but if you use a navy blue right near the lash line it will make your eyes pop.
i have dark brown eyes and purple looks really good
what you wear now is great!!
Pink is a good colour for your eyes! I think light blue would look good to your eyes!
pinky browns, or even a sandy brown. sometimes purple brings out brown, but you have to be really subtle about it
any blue color will be good eye shadow for you.
Pink
light blue or light teal
try green. i think that looks pretty on brown eyed girls. my friend wheres that color and it looks great
i have brown eyes but i don't wear eyeshadow because my eyes are tinted a shiny purple so maybe if you tried a light purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware