Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's the best eyeshadow color for my gown?

I will be wearing light blue gown on Saturday? What's the best eyeshadow color? I am also not really good in applying make up, please help me and teach me how. If you know any website about make up tutorial, please let me know.What's the best eyeshadow color for my gown?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDbEB9T-i鈥?/a>





this would look good. try a smokey eye or brown. look at her youtube channel for other tutorials and pick out the one you like best, she's great.What's the best eyeshadow color for my gown?
well, take a dark kinda blue and put it on the bottom of your eyelid. just a little line. then on the rest of the eyelid, apply the same color eyeshadow as your dress. then a little above your eyelid, put a verrry light blue. then put eyeliner on your bottom lid, i think you know where. then mascara, anda little bit of bronzer. hope this helps.
id do a medium blue shade with a very shimmery silver eyeshadow over it what u want to do is take your eyeshadow brush then put some of the ble onit then start from the out side and work ur way to the core then take ur silver eyeshadow and do it very deeply into the middle then blend it with your finger it works very well good luck
Try light blue eyeshadow. Wear Eyeliner, mascara, curl your lashes! try youtube for applying make-up
Brown and blue go beautifully together.


:D


Maybe something like this


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHgplNran鈥?/a>


(But not so intense.)
Probably a light or dark blue eye shadow.


You can google how to apply make-up or just eye shadow.
maybe a matching color





on youtube you can type in Michelle Phan or RiceBunny and she has easy makeup tutorials....
Personally I wouldn't do blue eyeshadow with a blue dress. Sure it can look pretty, but it can be too much. I would go with soft purple colors, maybe some silvers too.
silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware