Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeshadow color would look best on me?

I have very fair skin, green eyes and medium/dark brown hair. This is my picture:


http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k65/Le鈥?/a>


My hair had just been dyed then, so it's lighter now. I like the kinda smoky eye look, and I'm willing to try ANY color. Which one do you think would look good?What eyeshadow color would look best on me?
I agree with you I think the smoky kind of look would definetly look good on you but if you want other colours maybe go with ones that suit green like blue/brown/ light pink? Or you can go on some sites that let you do a virtual make over and you can see which would suit you on there. just type in virtual make over on google and it'll come up with some magazine sitesWhat eyeshadow color would look best on me?
green
People with green eyes should use purple shades. I have green eyes and fair skin as well as for the longest time I was using browns then I went to a clinique lady to get some foundation and she told me about the purples. Well I have since started using purple and I LOVE It. Here is how I do it, cause it can be very loud, I take a qtip and get some on the end, I have already put eyeliner on so what I do is just wipe the qtip (with the eyeshadow on it) over where I put the eyeliner. Then I put it just under my bottom lash and thats it, it really brings out the color of my eyes. You should try it,it will look great!!
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
Since you have green eyes, this sounds weird maybe but you should try a light orange. Orange complements green nicely. Two other colors that would look good for a smokey look would be a dark violet or a light coppery brown.
i agree with LXS1992, lol! thats freekin hilarious!
Olive green, Champagne, Silver/Gold, Smokey Grey, Brown, Bright Pink...


So many possibilities for you!


Just play around until you find what you like :]
eeeewwww i dont think that anything would help you at this point except for maybe a face transplant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware