Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyeshadow should I use to emphasize my light brown eyes?

I am an african american teen girl with medium/light brown skin and light brown eyes. I have almost small tilted eyes.I know nothing about makeup so please help.What color eyeshadow should I use to emphasize my light brown eyes?
i think deep purples, light or dark greens, bright blues and beige would look best with your eye color and skin tone. you could also try those colors using metallic eyeshadows, they should really make your eyes pop.


another tip: you could try wearing white eyeliner on the bottom of your eyes to make them look bigger.


best of luck!What color eyeshadow should I use to emphasize my light brown eyes?
do something smoky. good luck!
go green!! a nice aqua green! that is really nice with brown eyes!! my sister has really dark brown eyes and she uses that so give it a go and see what it looks like!!!
I'd say G R E E N


that'd be totally hott
try smoky, greens, and purples.
purple/ plum is cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware