Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do you think of the Urban Decay eyeshadow color Scratch?

I really want to get it, and I think it looks so pretty, but I was wondering if anyone has gotten it and what they think of it. Thanks so much!What do you think of the Urban Decay eyeshadow color Scratch?
I got it from Sephora a while ago and it's my favorite eyeshadow! Urban Decay has so many cute eyeshadows but this is my fave.I got it to match my dress and it looked really cute. Definitely a must have. You should get it, you'll love it.What do you think of the Urban Decay eyeshadow color Scratch?
its really peaty but the way it will look on you depends on your skin tone and eye color... for example if you are really really white with blue eyes it would look bad but if you are tan with brown eyes it would look gorgeous.. im really white with blue eyes so i cant wear it i wish i could bc that color is amazing!!!
I love it!! But then again, it depends on your skin color. I love all of Urban Decay's eye shadows!!
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware