Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyeshadow should I wear if I wear a teal color cocktail dress?

the color of my ***What color eyeshadow should I wear if I wear a teal color cocktail dress?
A smoky eye with a neutral eyeshadow base. Then on the outside corner of your eye highlight it with a glitter silver color. For the inside of the eye a crystal dust. Under the eye add the crystal dust for the highlight. This is a gorgeous combination:)What color eyeshadow should I wear if I wear a teal color cocktail dress?
teal obviously


if it has silver or black designs, you could do a smoky eye


if designs r gold, a shimmery gold,very light and subtle


don't go 2 much on the lips then, unless you do the gold
teal!





You could also try a subtle pink.
Gold would look fantastic!! Something shimmery/ metalic... would be awesome!! I have tan skin and brown eyes too, I'd go for gold or bronze!
a bright purple, it really depends on your skintone.
Grays and blacks
gray would look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware