Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eyeshadow color?

I am very good at doing my makeup... with one exception. I can't find a shade of eyeshadow that looks good on me. I have tried everything. EVERYTHING.


I have medium length blonde hair with gold highlights and bonfire lowlights, no bangs. I have dark blue eyes, and very pale skin. I have an oval shaped face, small cupids-bow lips and a small straight nose (don't know if that's important, but I figured i'd include it).


Should I go matte or shiny or sparkly, and what colors? (And also is there any brand that's particularly good) I've tried blue, purple, pinks, yellows, greens, grays, blacks, nothing seems to work! Please help!Eyeshadow color?
It really doesn't matter what you try, as long as you use the one that will go with you skin tone. Seeing as you are pale, use sheer colors-No matter if it is shimmery, matte, powder, or liquid. Try shimmery pale pinks, shimmery sheer gold, or use a bronzer as an eyeshadow for a natural look. Do a bit of research on your skin tone and the best eyeshadow types for it. www.beautygirl.co.nr should help!Eyeshadow color?
Hi! I'd love to help you customize a look for you! I sell Mary Kay and Avon and I can go on line and do a customer profile for you. What that does is you answer some questions about your face and then they customize a look for you- such as colors and stuff, THEN it gives you directions on how to apply it! All my customers love it because it gives you three different looks, a cool eveing look, a subtle look and another one. If you'd like me to do that and answer any questions you might have, please feel free to email me or go to my websites;


www.marykay.com/sblanco5


www.youravon.com/sarahblanco
woman should go natural as men like a woman who OBEY and TRUST nature.. the power of babby bearing is no stronger test of lust in this world. we are god's image to SHOW and RELEASE in sequencial motion trust thrust until climax. amen
I have blue eyea and I go with a light kind of shimmery shade of brown. It blends in well and adds demention to my eyes. Hope this helps!!
try Almay for blue eyes set.. its like $5 at any store.. rite-aid or TARGET.. in my opinion i wud say forget eyeshadow aand just go for black mascara and eyeliner on the bottom
I would try like a light brown eyeshadow with darker brown eyeliner
I say you should try a shimmery bronze. I hope this helps.
try a bronze color
i don't really know what to suggest you as color but DONT use blue if your eyes are blue as the the eye shadow should be a different color, otherwise you eye color will be like ';vanishing';...mac is a really good brand and they help a lot at the stores..you can go and ask about the eye shadows and stuff and try different things on to see what looks better on you..also, you could use a special eye pencil instead of eye shadow (yves saint Laurent has some pencils like that) maybe that will work better for you...finally sth i use to do and works really well. You can buy a powdered eye shadow in the color you prefer and a really thin eye shadow brush and put it on as you do with an eyeliner..


that's all i can think of...hope it helps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware