Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's a good everyday eyeshadow color for green eyes?

And please don't say purple. My eyes are dark sage green and big, and I have blonde hair. What's a good everyday eyeshadow color that's not too bright/flashy? If you could tell me a brand/name of the shade, that would help a lot, too. Thanks.What's a good everyday eyeshadow color for green eyes?
Okay, I won't mention, purple although its my favorite color to use.


I recommend the Urban Decay eyeshadow color called X. It's a easy rosy gold, perfect for everyday where and it really will show off your eyes without being to crazy. You can also try a light green, like Urban Decay Urb or Green Goddess. Not too flashy just perfect. Some M.A.C. eyeshadow colors you could use if you like that brand are- Sweet Lust, Aquadisiac, Swimming (my favorite light green), Honey Lust, Honesty, and Girlie. Blend them or use a single color, I've used most of these colors and they are brilliant and simple on anyone.What's a good everyday eyeshadow color for green eyes?
well the brand doesnt really matter but natural colors like brown or light pink would really help bring out your eyes and well purple does help but you have to use it in moderation mixed with other colors to give your eyes a nice effect
I have green eye, too. I use soft beige and browns, mostly. Occasionally, I use 3 different shades of gray for evenings out.






dark green , black, brown
burgendy which is a redish brownish would be perfect for your eyes
brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware