Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eyeshadow should I wear with a bright teal halter top?

I'm slightly tan with brown hair and eyes. I want to have a dramatic eye for an evening out. What colors can I wear? Can I wear teal and brown eyeshadow or will some other color work better for me?What color eyeshadow should I wear with a bright teal halter top?
if you try to wear teal with a teal colored top, it will look clown-like and too ';over the top.'; in other words, you'll have that...';she's trying too hard look'; or the ever-popular 80's outdated look. here's what you should do: since you already have a tan and brown eyes, use a color that will really bring out your eyes like a purple or lilac tone...don't let anyone tell you that you should match your eyeshadow to your shirt. that is soooooo 8 seasons ago. you've got to bring out the natural beauty of your eyes without competing with the color in your shirt. i would either do a smoky eye...dark grey and muted browns OR a lilacy, purple eye. i think that you'll love the result. you'll look hot, sophisticated and chic.What color eyeshadow should I wear with a bright teal halter top?
I would use an orange-ish peachy color on your lid, dark brown sable color in your crease, and a light shiny taupe under your brow and at the tear duct. Then line your eyes with a deep dark brown and do a thin line of the brightest teal shadow you can find right above the liner (using water on your brush will help it go on smooth and bright). And tons of mascara.
Wear teal EYELINER instead, and use that on the bottom and top! Trust me it makes brown eyes pop!! Ive used teal many times and i ALWAYS get compliments =]
teal eyeliner would look awesome, and then metallic eyeshadows like silver and stuff would be really cool!





%26lt;3


chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware