Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the one eyeshadow color you cannot go a day without?

And from what brand? Drugstore, department store, doesn't matter.





I can't wait to see the answers! :)What is the one eyeshadow color you cannot go a day without?
My favorite is the L'Oreal Wear Infinite Quads Eye Shadow in Out of the Blue. Because I have blue eyes, the light blue and deep browns complement my eyes perfectly! and its only $7! If you have brown eyes, I'd suggest the same stuff in Very Violet. If you have green/hazel eyes, id suggest Smokey Eyes. You can find it at Walgreens, Target, Wal-Mart, and even some grocery stores!


Hope I helped!What is the one eyeshadow color you cannot go a day without?
I can go without eyeshadow anyday, but my favorite color is silver on the eyelids, it looks so good on everyone, but is not too dramatic for daily use. I use mac or shiseido, definitely like shiseido better.


Btw, there isn't a eyeshadow color good for everyone, so definitely don't buy a color because lots of people wear it. It should be determined by your skin tone and under tone, and occasionlly, based on what clothes you wear (very special occasions).
I cant use just one color, its either like 3 colors or no eyeshadow so I like to buy quads





Right now my fave is


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?p鈥?/a>


I use the pink, purple and white and I love it





but for every day this one is very popular


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?p鈥?/a>
Sin from Urban Decay, it's the prettiest pink champagne color ever lol.
My Avon 8 colored neutral palette it has awesome neutral colors and since I have blue eyes browns and golds look great on me!
MAX factor, walmart, 2 cents, eyeshadow duos.


it's a gold end and a brow end


j'adore et
True Gold, Bare Escentuals.
pink, although I don't wear it everyday. It's by Make Up For You at Sephora (Diamond Pink)
sketch by mac
i use my mac bare study paint pot every single day:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware