Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyeshadow would make my brown eyes pop?

Ok, my eyes are a brown color and when they catch the light, they have a little bit of a green color to them, but not that much. What color eyeshadow should I wear?What color eyeshadow would make my brown eyes pop?
Light pink work's to make them pop out more even them out with a little tint of purple or light green! Good luck=]What color eyeshadow would make my brown eyes pop?
browns, greens, dark purple, red, and gold look the best on brown colored eyes.





you have an advantage because practically every eyeshadow color looks fine on brown eyes. so if you want to go out of the box and try other colors than just these, such as blue, go ahead!
My eyes are brown and have a hint of green in them as well and i have brown hair... I use purlpe eye shadow. Any color of purple seems to really make them pop. Also lighter colors like cool pinks and shimmery whites. Hope that helps!
purple purple purple!! start with a plum eyeliner and play around with different shades of purple, lilac, lavender etc for eyeshadows. dont forget a couple coats of black mascara. covergirl lashblast is the best
Use colours like green purple blue and gold these colours look amazing with brown eyes you can use make a great smokey eye out of those colours as well
A forest green or teal that is shimmery really brings attention to the eyes since brown eyes are gorgeous and full!!
Light green, light blue, and very light pink.
I love the way that brown eyeshadow looks on brown eyes..it makes them look so big and beautiful like a teddy bear :)
i have dark brown eyes and wear pretty light brown colors..or purple with the right outfit
a turquoise blue is what I would do because it always works good against browns
omg me 2 basically exept my eyes dont have green in them, maybe gold or silver????
purple or a dark teal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware