Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eyeshadow color........???????

i have medium dark blue eyes.what eyeshadow would be best for my eye color?i dont want anything too dark or too light.any help????





thnx.Eyeshadow color........???????
um i would say purples and bronze colors.Eyeshadow color........???????
If you're blond, and fair-skinned, I would wear a pale to medium pink color. If you want to add a little extra, you can use a light/medium shade of blue eyeshadow blended into the creases of your lids, and under your lower lashes which will accentuate your blue eyes!





Sometimes, less is more (especially when it comes to applying make-up!
dark purples or plums look nice with blue eyes. also, if u have any hints of green. chocolate brown will really make your eyes pop.
a purpilish color
alright, im just going to copy and paste what i put for the last question i answered like this








theres this one thing called coffee shop from cover girl and it has 4 colors in it, white, gold, copper and brown..i have eyes like yours, and when i found that eyshadow, it made my eyes really really blue..if you use gray or black eyeshadow, it will take all of the blue away, same with blue..you could also use an orange..





but, that would be best for your eyes..heres the way i put it on





the white color on my lid to my brow(not in my eyebrow..you know what i mean) then i put the copper on my lid, then the brown in my crease, then the gold betweed my crease and brow bone..then on the bottom of my eye, i put a line of copper from the outside corner of my eye, and about 3/4 in..not all the way to my inside corner..then with the gold, i go from the inside corner to where the copper ends..then two coats of brown mascara..no eyeliner..





well, there ya go..thats just an idea for you (how i wear it) you can wear it any way you like though..





hope this helped!
i would go with a nice grey or greyish purple.... thatd look nice if u have dark blue eyes. never apply too much u want the eyeshadow to accent ur eye not be a distraction from ur eyes
I would use the Covergirl quad called Country Woods and the trio called Shimmering Sand. With the quad I use the Mocha as a base kind of in the crease of my eye. I use the Coffee color as an outside eyeliner on the bottom and top and then use the Mink over the Mocha and then the Barely Beige right under the brow. The Trio I use the Satin Earth as the base and crease color then the Toasted Sand over the base and the Satin Earth as liner with the Barely Beige from the Quad under the brow. Do not use the dark base colors on the brow area. Try to keep them on the lid and in the crease and just a little above the crease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware