Thursday, December 3, 2009

Need some advice on eyeshadow color palette for brown eyes for a formal occasion?

So I have a formal event to go to. I'm wondering what color of eyeshadow would be best when paired with my black dress that I'm wearing. I have very dark brown eyes and tan skinNeed some advice on eyeshadow color palette for brown eyes for a formal occasion?
For brown eyes, the experts suggest using purples and golds.


Since you have dark skin, I suggest using plums and dark purples.


Golds would really pop against your skin, too though.Need some advice on eyeshadow color palette for brown eyes for a formal occasion?
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





This kit is great- perfect colors for you (I'm exactly the same, and I use this palette for dinner parties and social events), but don't go according to the instructions in the kit: use the black shade and the black kohl sparingly, but do the rest of it the way the included booklet tells you to!





Have fun at your event!
http://www.stilacosmetics.com/product_de鈥?/a>





With the description you gave, I believe that this Stila pallete would go great with your dress %26amp; skin tone.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware