Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good eyeshadow color for me based on my looks?

My skin is brown with golden/yellow undertones that tends to look golden in sunlight, also i have dark brown eyes. Usually I wear bronze and gold eyeshadow...What are some good color that would suit me?


BTW, im african american...if that helps any.What is a good eyeshadow color for me based on my looks?
Purple is one of the best colors for your skin tone! There are so many shades of purple, it can be used for a light, day application or a brighter, darker night time glamorous look! Pair the eyeshadow with a neutral skin tone lip gloss for day or night, and you will look like a star!What is a good eyeshadow color for me based on my looks?
Okay, so, you're like me and you have an autumn skin tone. things that look great on you are oranges, almost all greens and certain dark pink ish colors. just try and find anything that has a yellow undertone. navy eye shadows tend to look lovely on you :D
Your skin sounds enviable! You would look great in golden-greens and teal shadows. When in doubt, look up pictures of Chanel Iman and Beyonce. It seems as though they share your skin tone. Copy their looks! They pay people hundreds of thousands to make them look great!
With dark brown eyes, i think a light spread of a baby to sky blue would look really good, especially if your clothes are more dominant colors.
what about pinks with gold tones? You might be really surprised- try some with lots of pigment, like MAC, Lancome or L'loreal HIP
since you have dark skin, maybe try some light colors :] they'll brighten your eyes, but don't apply so much or over do it.





hope that helps :D
purples for sure
greens blues and some purples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware