Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeshadow color will bring out my eyes?

ok i have boring dark brown eyes. i wear purple eyeshadow sometimes or pink. which eyeshadow color should i wear? and i wear black eyeliner and mascara. and also how do u make ur lashes look longer without mascara?What eyeshadow color will bring out my eyes?
You could wear a light bronze shade, to bring out the bronze bits in your eyes. It'll also look cool as a kind of metallic.What eyeshadow color will bring out my eyes?
Okay. I have brown eyes, too. I normally wear purple eyeliner with a shell (soft pink) colored eyeshadow and that does the job. For longer lashes without mascara, try using the mascara brush to curl them.
try a green for the eyeshadow, it should help! make sure that your not wearing too much eyeliner, it will make your eyes look darker if you have brown eyes. try an eyelash curler! it will help!
use a lash curler

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware