Thursday, June 24, 2010

Got My Monroe Piercing ! ! !?

Please, Tell Me What You Think Of It.


I Think It Looks Bomb.





I Also Wanted To Ask If Anyone Knows


What I Can Wash It With?? Thank You!!





Here's My Pics:





http://i34.tinypic.com/30xbfqg.jpg





http://i34.tinypic.com/2h7kxfb.jpgGot My Monroe Piercing ! ! !?
It suits you!! ^_^





I like it! =]





I have snakebites, but you definitely suit a Monroe!





Clean it with warm water and sea salt.





And you're really pretty! ^_^Got My Monroe Piercing ! ! !?
Kool, good strategic placement of your garments and other decoration. Also, hair, makeup and lip posture are artistically in equipoise therefore aesthetically pleasing and desirable for one fantastic overwhelming five hour round of non-stop and mind blowing orgasmic carnal knowledge. Any further physical attraction and/or enjoyment may require a boost in the form of breast implants. For long term U need to put substance in your head as opposed to on your face...this may be Mission Impossible.





But hey one unforgettable mind-shattering round of pure desire and sex isn't bad - be an optimist sweetheart!






hey when i got me belly pierced they told me to wash it with water and salt...boil water and then add salt..and let it sit there until it cools off at least till its warm and get a cotton ball and clean it with that..that's just for the beginning after a couple months i started cleaning it with alcohol..it should work for the monroe piercing also.
WoW, iv never did stuff like that, but i think both r WoW, and thats because u have a wonderful and gorgeous face, thats what makes yr piercing looks good.





PS: u have a wonderful smile, keep smiling gurl... lol...
Very cute. You can def pull it off. Not alot of people can. You should be able to wash it with antibacterial hand/dish soap. That's what I was told when I got my nose pierced. It helped it heal faster.
it looks really good on you!


someone who works at a tattoo shop or the person who pierced it can tell you what's best to clean it.





you're SO pretty by the way.


you look like madison from south of nowhere.
It looks cute! but don't leave it in too long or you'll have a hole in your face FOREVER. i have one in my lip.





clean it with saline solution.
lmao stop frontin u know u draw them on. theres no hair standing up and the lining is too straight. when i was about ur age i used to do the same thing ohhh and yes that piercing looks hot
I think it really suits you. Some people don't pull it off but you definitely do. I would just use rubbing alcohol to clean it.
you look like a very pretty girl who just jabbed metal in her face for no reason and is trying to distract from your natural beauty
your pretty.


i like your peircing, you can pull it off for suree.
It looks super dee duper awesome!! :]]
You are one of the few who can actually pull off a monroe piercing :)
clean it with saline solution :D


%26amp; it looks really gooood
Sexy.
wow!


it looks really good on u, usually when i see people with it i get disgusted but it looks really nice on u and ur very pretty!
omg, awesome!





your super pretty!





except your eyebrows are toooooooooooooo thin!
Hey, you look awesome!!!


Clean it with some alcohol.
you look beautiful !
Looks really nice,


Stop drawing your eyebrows on though babe! Your pretty and it Looks too harsh :)









It looks awesome on you :)
You look so pretty, and yeah, your Monroe Piercing is bomb!
they look awesome. just take some alcohol to clean it.
I hate it! You look very pretty and you did mess up your gorgeous face:)


Sorry but you asked to be honest.
Awh, it looks really trendy. =]
I think it looks really nice :)
I think its amazing your sunning.


xx
it looks really good!!
Cute!
Very nice


I love it :-)
Wow!


You super pretty!!


It suits you SO much!





:) x
  • husqvarna
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware