Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow would go best with me?

I have dark brown eyes, medium/fair asian skin tone, %26amp; dark dark brown/black hair. I use MAC make up only so if you could please name what color eyeshadows would best go with my dark brown eyes. I want something that will bring out my eyes more and it would be nice if you could tell me in which ways I should apply it; ex: blending two colors, one on top of another, or the half and half blend, etc. Including links on how best to apply it would help too :D.What color eyeshadow would go best with me?
greens (but stay away from forest green), golds, neutral browns, true purple, lavender, navy will look fabWhat color eyeshadow would go best with me?
use a brush to apply a light blue or brown to bring out your eyes
Probably a soft green, purple, pink, maybe some dark browns.
When using MAC, there are no right or wrong colors. I have brown eyes with fair skin, and use their Beijing shapestick on eyelid, Honey Lust eyeshadow over shapestick, Vanilla eyeshadow on brow bone. For the crease I use the Antiqued eyeshadow. It's more of a summer, bronze kind of combo.





In the fall and winter I like to use in place of the Antiqued (still with the Beijing shapestick, Honey Lust %26amp; Vanilla), the Star Violet eyeshadow in the crease, and Sketch eyeshadow over the Star Violet just to give it a deeper color.





I love the Plastique, ';O'; and Amorous lipsticks as well, and they go with all the eyeshadows.





But MAC is great, and you can go there and have them put some colors together for you. Have you tried that yet? That would be your best choice for a really individualized look.





I think I should apply for a job there, just kidding.
Green, pink or both. Sorry, I can't tell you how to apply it. Good luck.
brown
Best colors for brown eyes, COOL coloring:


1] greens - swimming, humid


2] blues - bang on blue, blue storm


3] purples - beautiful iris, satellite dreams


4] grays - cumulus, cloudburst


5] accent colors


a] white - vanilla


b] pink - beauty sleep


c] silver - silver ring


Always use powder or pencil because cream eye shadow is difficult to keep from smearing on the creaseless eye.


Use primer or powder on eye area before applying colors.


Best tips for application to the Asian eye are pretty sparse online; suggest copying application of Celebs - Lucy Lui, Lisa Ling, Joan Chen, etc.


Ask for some different ideas at the MAC counter, including shadow, liner, and mascara techniques [ make an appt., so you have plenty of time ].


Decide before appt if you are a Cool:


soft white, pinks, cherry red, coral, lemon, mint, jade, forest green, sky, royal, navy, lavender, plum, gray, black, and silver jewelry [ all have blue undertones ], OR


a Warm:


ivory, tomato red, peach, orange, rust, golden yellow, lime, kelly, olive, aqua, turquoise, teal, purple, caramel, coffee brown, and gold jewelry. [ all have golden undertones ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware