Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow whould I wear with a pale yellow dress?

I'm in a wedding next weekend and the dresses are cute but a pale yellow color. I have light tan skin, dark blonde hair and blue eyes. What color eyeshadow should I wear with a yellow dress? I'm thinking browns may go best but I'd like more input. Thanks!What color eyeshadow whould I wear with a pale yellow dress?
Yes I think you are on the right track, I would do very natural eyes with a dash of golden glimmer dont forget to put the white highlight under the browbone, if you want something a little more dramatic do a brown smokey but still keep it bery subtle. it will really compliment this dress nicely, also just as an extra suggestion i would do a glossy pink lip, just keep your look fresh and summery.What color eyeshadow whould I wear with a pale yellow dress?
the fun thing about eye shadow is that you dont have to mach it to what you wear
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
in my opinion, you should wear a nice Extremely light pink(lining the top and bottom lids and applied w/ an eyeliner brush) then a bronze or gold color lightly coated on your eyelid. It will look really cute. Then apply a coat or 2 of volumizing mascara.
try gold eye shadow it will give u a shimmer, %26amp; compliment ur dress, but not cover ur blue eyes
I would say browns to but also add a little bit of pink to it it looks really pretty. or you could add a pale purple color it depend on what type of dress it is.
i would try a bronze color with a shimmer or a tan/gold color..
Try a gold shimmer or a light brown shimmer.





Good luck :)
You have warm or cool skintone? I agree. It doesn't have to match your clothes, just your skintone. You want to look good for the wedding. Do you wear eyeliner? Consider wearing eyeliner if you don't already. This will open up your blue eyes. This is just me, but I think that brown eyeshadow makes women look tired. I would suggest something on the brighter side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware