Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow to bring out brown eyes?

I've got light brown skin, and dark brown eyes? How to bring them out? Also, brown or black eyeliner?


thanks!What color eyeshadow to bring out brown eyes?
i kinda have a carmal skin color and i use a light coat of black eyeliner and a very very light coat of white on top then i put a little silver/gold i all depends on what im wearing and i always add bronze and im always told i have pretty eyes girl i promise you will look hottWhat color eyeshadow to bring out brown eyes?
lavender/ darker purple looks great on dark brown eyes. almay has eyeshadows, liners, and mascaras with colors suited perfectly to your eye color. i love that stuff..i definitely recommend it!
hmm they say purple. i use that quite a bit.


but i have dark brown eyes too. and i use alot of natural browns or deep plums. they look good! try them!
brown shadow, black liner.
I prefer just black eyeliner and then a not to bright shade something nice that isn't to noticeable. I prefer just eyeliner to be truthful. Or you can do dark eyeshadow which will look good too... Depends on the look your going for.
i think blue but thats just me. experiment and c what you like. personally i wear eyeliner in my top lip ()turquoise i got it at hot topic.. then light blue eyeshadow
I just recently dyed my hair dark brown (with a little red in it so like auburn) and i have dark brown eyes and I've found that If you use dark brown eyeshadow that it really looks good. I get compliments alll the time!
I would use a blue shadow with black eyeliner or even a black shadow with blue eyeliner. Both of those I think would look really good. Hope I helped sweetie!!
Brown is a warm color so compliment it with warms. Im talking browns, gold, and reds.





To bring out the color go with cool tones. It contrasts the eyes with the skin. Colors like purple, blues, and greens.





Whenever you go out at night and still want your eyes to pop go darker. Royal blue, blacks, and deep purple brings them out good even in the mist of the night.





Use the right mascara, eyeliner, etc.. to complete the look and your done.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware