Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best color eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipgloss for blue eyes?

I have blue eyes, a medium skin tone, and dark dark brown hair that basically looks like black. I usually wear a light purple eyeshadow with a plum eyeliner and black mascara. Also, a pink lipgloss. Also, I know you shouldn't match your eyeshadow to your clothes, but I don't think just any shadow would look good with a honey shirt with a brown hollister logo. It's a really nice shirt too, I just don't know what would go.What is the best color eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipgloss for blue eyes?
eyeshadow- go for smokey eyes, they'd look fabulous with a honey shirt.





eyeliner- brown or black.





lipgloss- simple clear with a pink glowWhat is the best color eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipgloss for blue eyes?
also a midnight blue looks good with blue eyes Report Abuse

My eyes are green with a blue rim. When I wear purple or plum it makes my eyes look more green. If I want them to look more blue I use black or gray with a neutral color base, or shades of blue with a hint of brown or black liner. Also the lighter your lips the more your eyes stand out. Since you have beautiful blue eyes, I would stay neutral on the lip.
Yes I would wear a light icy purple eyeshadow maybe even baby blue would be nice. light black mascera, peachy lip gloss. and a good foundation. Good Luck
You have described my coloring to a tee, and what i do is at wal-mart go to the ALMAY and they have a chart for whatever color ur eyes are. They are so right the browns and beiges that i use really bri g out hte color. They have a set for bringing out color and for playing up color
i think you sould wear a brown/golden color of eye shadow. your eyeliner should be a dark brown and for mascara wear a color that matches your hair. lip gloss should be a darker shade of your natrual lip color.
Okay try a warm brown eyeshadow with black eyeliner and mascara with a plum pink and brown lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware