Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow should I wear with my prom dress?

I have fair skin, i am a redhead, and i have honey colored eyes. My dress is teal but more on the green side. I know purples make brown eyes stand out but i HATE purple. I thought about wearing a light brown/champaign color, but i wear that every day, i want something new. Any ideas?What color eyeshadow should I wear with my prom dress?
It depends on the look you are going for if you are looking for a:





soft pretty look that still complimets your dress try:


http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/鈥?/a>


a shimmery cocoa color





a dramatic look that mostly matches your dress color, but also has another pop of color:


http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/鈥?/a>


it is a beautiful green/light teal with a pop of denim and gold





a flirty and original look:


http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/鈥?/a>


a mix of beautiful contrasting colors will make your eyes pop and compliment your dress becasue cool colors (blue and green go well together) and the brown tones down the blue and will pick up gold flecks in your honey eyes





or a playful and girly look


http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/鈥?/a>


a beautiful green and oceanic blue will look great with your dress and eyesWhat color eyeshadow should I wear with my prom dress?
Wear some green..just .DONT OVER DO IT!...i recomend a blend of different shades of green...and maybe some gold eye liner..will look nice...REMEMBER!...your make up also has to go with the kinds of accesories you r going to be wearing...so if you go with my look..dress yourself up with gold accesories...you will look great!..=)
gold. gold stands out and looks absolutly beautiful
m.A.C. is the best!
DO NOT MATCH YOUR SHADOW WITH YOUR DRESS!!! that's bad BUT! champagne sounds intresting is that like an earth tone? Sounds shimmery..
try a natural skin color, light light pink, something like that.
I have fair skin also, and had a professional do my makeup to give me some ideas for my grad...she used a deep purple and although I do like purple, it definitely didn't look purple at all but complimented my eyes so they would stand out behind my light skin. I would use the champagne color as an all-over base color and then you could use a deep purple as a liner (that way, you can't tell it's purple but as I said before your eyes will really pop)..also try using copper or goldish shimmery powder on the inner half of your eyelids on top of the champagne color for an added sparkle! Experiment before the day of your prom and try layering and blending different combinations to see what you like best because sometimes certain colors that you never would have chosen end up looking the best once they are blended in with the others! Hope this helped and good luck!!
green! lime green. it will stand out but not too badly because it is complementary to ur hair.
I think u should wear a lightish green with a tad bit of brown. But it really depends what color ur dress is. Hope I helped. Thanks!
forest green! with steel to accent
Actually, you shouldn't try to match your make up to your outfit. You should use colors that look good with your complexion and are the opposite of your eye color. In other words, I have blue eyes so the last color I should use is blue. I would use pink or something in that pallot. People with green eyes look great with purple. With honey colored eyes, you might want to go darker, maybe green or even do a smokey eye. If your make up matches your dress that should just be a bonus, not a focus. Hope that helps. Good Luck!
Wear more of a gold than light brown. And pick one that has just a tiny bit of sparkle to it. Also, pick a brown liner and mascara if you wear it, not black. Good luck! You'll look gorgeous!
Beyonce had on a teal dress on time, and she wore that color eyeshadow, and the rest of her face was simple. give it a shot. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware