Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow should you use for Amber eyes?

I have amber eyes and want to bring them out, so what colors should I use when I do my makeup, also if you know any good brands with the color you suggest that would be nice.What color eyeshadow should you use for Amber eyes?
I dont really know much about makeup but my wife usually buys all her makeup from this company in the internet called Artistry. I've done some research on this brand and its said that its way better than all the other leading companies. The reason why nobody really knows about it its because the company doesnt do advertisement. You should check it out they have some really neat stuff the website is..





https://dloperena.qbeautyzone.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware