Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow will look good on me?

I have tanned skin, but not too dark, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair. What eyeshadow colors will look good on me? If you could suggest brands, lines, or exact colors from brands that would be great.What color eyeshadow will look good on me?
mac-- lavender ish purple or just the dark kinda purple.


green looks great on everybody.


and a blendy light pink might look nice too.What color eyeshadow will look good on me?
id have to know ur nationality maybe see a pix to be exact but in the mean time, any brown gold corals peach would look good....you sound like me and those are the colors that look best on me, although i wear all colors!! i love to play with my make-up! i have a palette from ';bed-head'; that has all those colors i mentioned above, ready for you to blend and use! goodluck!
they say any kind of colored eyeshadow.





if you wanna know specific colors and etc.


go to www.covergirl.com they have live beauty consultants who can tell you anything. but you have to set up an accout and no you dont have to pay. in case you were wondering haha=]
i have the exact same features as you, and i use a sparkly gold eyeshadow. i don't use too much, but just enough that my eyelids look sexy and pretty. the reason i use gold is because with tan skin, it sort of blends in and it just works. try it!
Browns are always good on brown eyes, but purples are great at really enhancing your eyes.
Hmm....I would say....


Flirt Goody Goody #22


and for eyeliner...


Cover Girl Perfect Blend Black
turquoise and plum!


revlon color stay is a good liner brand =]
Use warm colours, browns golds ... Benefit have some good ones
plum
teal and copper i think. (not 2gether though!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware