Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow works best with green eyes?

I'm looking for some new things to try.What color eyeshadow works best with green eyes?
Purpled colored shadows are best for green eyesWhat color eyeshadow works best with green eyes?
medium brown- school


purple- friday nights


none- whenever you want
dark green or brown even pink in the spring!
I'm a big fan of pinks right now, although I'm not sure if it would work with greens. It would either be really nice or really scary... try it and see.
COOL COLORS
Try purple. I have green eyes and light green shimmer eyeshadow and dark green eyeliner make my eyes pop.
Gold...bright, bright gold!


Also try pink...


I love green eyes...wish I had green eyes myself...they just jump out...
Try a light color like coral, or light brown (tan or beige) with a charcoal eyeliner.
I have green eyes too. I like tans, pinks, or i like white too. If im in a mood for something fun i like purple. It works really well with my eyes.





I would stay away from blues, they never look good with my eyes.
Dark eye shadow always looks best with bright/light colored eyes. Try charcoal colored.
Copper looks awesome!!!
They always say work with the opposite of your eye on the color wheel...so for us, purples work best. I also like brown-ish bronze colors (but not too orange!)





My eyes are like medium green (cat eyes) and these really make them ';pop';!
PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE


ALL kinds of purple shades look great with green eyes


i wish i had green eyes
earth tones, and lucky you for being blessed with green eyes!
i have green eyes to and brown and light pink make are really pretty
Use a light charcoal color, and a light black eyeliner. When its done right it looks really cute.
grey
try brown, sand, charcoal, or something like that. one brand of makeup makes a whole line for each color of eyes. but DO NOT do green. it will make you look horrible.
Green rofl





Really, Id say green, maybe a black too. Purple sort of, and orange if it looks o.k. to you.
u should try light colors like green , blue, pink
pink, green or blue. if for formals do a really blackish colour.
i dont know what the colors are but there is a makeup brand that makes eyeshadows, and eyeliner for specific eye colors.
Purple and plum. I have green eyes too.
I HAVE GREEN EYES, TOO.


I WEAR THE SAME COLOR AS MY BLUSH %26amp; ACTUALLY USE THE SAME BRUSH AS THE BLUSH NEEDS.





I HAVE ALSO WORN LIGHT BURGUNDY, EYE LINER (BLACK) AND DARK BURGUNDY RIGHT ABOVE MY EYELASHES.





THIS REALLY MAKES YOUR GREEN EYES STAND OUT %26amp; ATTRACT ATTENTION. I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL GET COMPLIMENTS ABOUT YOUR ';BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES'; FROM THOSE AROUND YOU.


I DID....MANY TIMES!
go to www.marykay.com/amwolf and you will be able to have a virtual makeover and find the perfect look for you. You can also email me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware