Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow can I wear to enhance my eyes?

My eyes are kind of a blue-green, sometimes almost celery color, and I was wondering what color eyeshadow to wear to enhance the color?What color eyeshadow can I wear to enhance my eyes?
I Agree With Chloe :]





Answer Mine Please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What color eyeshadow can I wear to enhance my eyes?
um use a


shiny creamy colour on the top lid





and then use eyeliner under ur top lid not in the top lid but kind of under the lashes





then use a white eyeliner on the botton lid to britten ur eyes





then a kind of brown and just put the brown shadow just on ur botomm lashes
colours that are opposite each other on the colour chart, so orange is opposite blue and red is opposite green


so to bring them out eyeshadows with red and orange tones will make them stand out lots =]
you should wear this


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMeYiy1l8鈥?/a>
Browns and Greens.





go to my web site and play with the virtual makeover and see different looks.
dark greens with a higlight up top of a green that matches your eyes. Light blues.


xoxo Jeana

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware