Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow goes best with brown hair and brown eyes?

I have brown hair and brown eyes and wondering what color goes best.





What color eyeshadow and eyeliner should i wear????What color eyeshadow goes best with brown hair and brown eyes?
Purple or Blue


Purple:Lavender or Dark Purple


Blue:Light BlueWhat color eyeshadow goes best with brown hair and brown eyes?
When you have brown eyes you can wear watever color you want, because every color works. You're very lucky. I have brown eyes too, and I just coordinate my eyeshadow to the outfit I'm wearing when I wear eyeshadow.


Now as for the eyeliner, I find brown to work best. Any shade works really, but brown keeps our makeup looking more natural for our eye color.
purple and browns... Almay sells a really easy to use set specifically for brown eyes. there are two different color combos to choose from and then sold separately is a deep brown eyeliner and a base to put under the eyeshadow. i love it for a daily make-up. for something fancier Sonia kusik sells a great smokey eye kit that includes instructions (use the brown smokey eye black is too intense). keep trying colors and see what you like. have fun.
Depends on if you want the bold look or not. I wear alot of bright colors.. Check my myspace page. www.myspace.com/hewannatastemabubbleyum and look in my pics. You also can make your eyes pop with lavender shadow. Hope this helps.
Beige eye shadow with black liquid eye liner will create an eternal, classic look. The effect is glamorous when the eye shadow is shimmery.
silver eyeshadow....black eyeliner
purples blues ';the smokey eye'; greens
Gold.
purples with an eggplant colour (deep purple) liner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware