Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow is best for blue eyes and pale skin?

I'd like to know before I put any make-up on today :) and I'll use your advice for tomorrow too. thanks!What color eyeshadow is best for blue eyes and pale skin?
brown or gold





this is what i've learned by watching what not to wear:


blue eyes-brown or gold shadow


brown eyes-white or blue shadow


green eyes-purple or pink shadow








=]What color eyeshadow is best for blue eyes and pale skin?
i enjoy the eyeshadow cream which is much easier to apply .I use brown eyeshadow and cream colored lipstick when my hair is light brown and skin is semi pale/tan (later in summer but i suggest a bronzer for your checks instead of a blush.
smokey eyes and nude lips, like this :


http://beautysecrets.verseo.com/images/S鈥?/a>





here are some instructions on how to do the effect :


http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>





and for your lips, put a bit of vaseline and some concealer on top and seal that with some clear gloss
You sound like me :) They suggest brown eye shadow for people with blue eyes to make them ';pop'; I use a beige color on my eyelids and under my eyebrows then use a dark brown in the crease. I get many compliments on my eyes.
you sound like but I have more of a greyish color, I like to use brown eyeliner and dark brown eye shadow and black mascara and that makes my eye really POP.





Hope this helps :)
blue eyes-brown or gold shadow Blue Eyes-Brown or Purple or Gold shadow


Brown Eyes- Pink or Blue Eye shadow


Green Eyes Purple Pink or Green Eye shadow I hope this helps
shimmery light blue, silver, or white

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware