Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow will bring out the green in my hazel eyes?

I want the green in my eyes to stand out more what colors are best?What color eyeshadow will bring out the green in my hazel eyes?
I have the same colored eyes, so definitely: Green, Purple, Blue, Gold, and Lilac.What color eyeshadow will bring out the green in my hazel eyes?
browns, bronzes,
Go with shades of purple/plum and gold. With just a hint of black liner you can really make things pop.
i would use a moss/khaki green
I would try golden tones. It works great.
I think that darker shades are better because they will contrast with the color of your eyes. For example, a smoky gray or violet.
green To give that classic look to your eyes add a navy or charcoal base and silver-sparkle shadow to define them and a powder-blue shadow to highlight and brighten your brow bone so that your eye color pops.
Plum shadow very lightly done with pale pink under the brow. Your eyes will pop out. Well they wont pop out exactly but the complimentary color will give the illusion of them standing out. So they wont ';pop'; out but stand out. ;-)
A bronze color.
try to put the same color of your eyes i mean green with a bronze shades and dont forget the black eyeliner in your eyes
med. brown, and light green -Lime I too have hazel eyes, and dark hair my late husban d thought that was sooo beautiful. I was married to him for 37 years and at 57 years old he thougfht I was still the 19 yr old he married. Take care! Its not exacly the eyes its whats behind them
http://www.makeupsense.com/eyes/eyeshado鈥?/a>





This website gives great advise on eyeshadow colors.





I think that shades of purple would be great.
I';m not an expert on this.... but I have brown eyes. And I bought one of those eye shadow pallets that Almay makes for certain colored eyes. They work great. I believe the one for Hazel eyes is pink....... but you should go to Walmart or somewhere of the sort and get one... I love them!
I have dark green eyes (a friend once described them as the color of pond scum; how sweet but descriptive!). If I use green or brown eyeshadow, it turns my eyes brown. If I use a pink or purple shade, it makes me look bloodshot, kinda like I'd been crying for hours. But blue shadow and liner makes my eyes look very, very green.
Purple/Lilac
greens and purples....almay has a selection of everything with eyeshadow eyeliners and mascara and they have them set up for different eyecolors:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware