Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow would look best on me?

I have a yellowish skintone that tans very well


Dark hair


Dark/hazel-y eyes


reddish brown hair


I have a littlebit of a tan right now


Just wondering what type of eyeshadow would look best!


I have aWhat color eyeshadow would look best on me?
id go with brown or even gold to give it a natural look... :DWhat color eyeshadow would look best on me?
OK- Here is what I think...... Have you ever seen the movie 27 Dresses, welll if so, do you remember the scene when she was showing the slideshow for her sister and George? Well, the actress playing Jane wore a nice brown color, that was used dark, and covering her whole eye shadow part! I hope this helps- your description made me think of the girl in the movie Jane!
you sound like you have a wonderful complexion and i would say with your skintone i would line the bottem with a light white them maybe blend it in with like a soft colored pink or you could dop that with a light goldesh color





hope this help
i think you should get a shimmery copper/bronze type color.
hmm.. i would say a golden glittery color.. it will eccentuate ur tan!
bronze,gold, light green
light green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware