Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow would look best on green eyes?

I heard that red would, but i am NOT going to wear red eyeshadow, lol that's too much. i've tried it before and it looked weird.


so, what other colors would?





also, what's the best brand for eyeshadows with a hint of shimmer?What color eyeshadow would look best on green eyes?
I use Jane eyeshadow from the drugstore. The color is Hi Ho Silver. I have dark green eyes and fair skin. It makes them look awesome and smokey. Also NYC Mod Quads, in Go Go Green works well, it comes with two greens, and dark pink, and a cake eyeliner. They look great with green eyes.What color eyeshadow would look best on green eyes?
I have Hazel eyes...that are more green than anything else...I LOVE Almay intense i-color for hazel eyes...its almost the same for green eyes, its a nice mixture pallet with a really nice pink, a nice brown and a nice light creme color that has a nice shimmer to it.....it tells you on the package how to apply it for the best results...also if you dont want to do that, use a lavender...it makes green POP so even if you use something so subtle as a lavender eyeliner and blend it in with a nice shade of pink, it would look great. and most eye shadows now have a hint of shimmer. here's the link for Almay intense i-color...I hope you like it!





P.S Almay is pretty easy on the wallet too! :)
Try a burgundy brown. That way you get the complementary contrast of red to green without the weirdness of the true red. I like MAC. It has a nice subtle glimmer. Another option, and the one I think works best, is get an inexpensive kit with a lot of different colors. They often have them for sale around the holidays. That way you can play with all sorts of combinations and you'll quickly see what works and what doesn't. Have Fun and Good Luck!
I have green eyes! :] a couple days ago i bought some blue eyeliner and it looks great!! I also usually wear brown or purple eyeshadow, depending on my mood. For the shimmery look I have Mary-Kate and Ashley eyeshadow. It's purple. I also have a light green one. My brown eyeshadow is just a generic brand. I got it all from Wal-Mart lol :]
I have greenish eyes, and I am a big fan of the following MAC shadows:





Beautiful Iris


Parfait Amour


Stars 'n Rockets


Creme de Violet


Star Violet


Trax





I also like MAC's Violet pigment. You'll find a decent bit of shimmer in many MAC shadows.
I'd say gray, white, black or light blue.





I have some chanel eyeshadow that has shimmer in it, but that might be kind of pricey.


Walmart has some good eyeshadows with shimmer.
Maybe a shimmery brown, gold or bronze. Kind of an earthy look





Can anyone help with mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i have green eyes, and i just use a light white shimmery eye shadow because i think it doesnt give take away from the color of your eyes :)
Purple would look very pretty, and i like neoutrogena. Also, you ma not want a shimmer with purple eye shadow. Hope i helped
Almay has kits to bring out eye color...they're pretty good. A plum shade looks great, make them pop!





I like bare minerals eye shimmer.
a light pink or darker shade
  • husqvarna
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware