Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow/type of eye makeup should i wear with a royal blue dress?

My dress is knee length and a halter type. and im going to get an updo for my hair. My hair is dirty blonde, more brown than blonde though. My eyes are grey/blue. Im not tan, but im not super pale either. What type of eye makeup should i do?What color eyeshadow/type of eye makeup should i wear with a royal blue dress?
wear like smokey makeup... like dark eyeshadows and eyeliner... but dont overdo it or youll look like a raccoon lolWhat color eyeshadow/type of eye makeup should i wear with a royal blue dress?
maybe a shimmery medium brown eyeshadow, black eyeliner in your waterline and mascara
Do a smokey eye, but with gray, silver, and a steely blue eyeliner. (=
Smokey make up can never go wrong!!
For grey/ blue eyes, try to wear a light shadow that has copper or brown under tones in it. In using copper and brown it will make youe eyes appear open and brighter. I am a makeup guru. Fresh out of beauty school so if you have any more questions feel free to text me with any questions you may have. 225-301-5101.. tell me who you are where i know you from and you question...
Dark blue eyeshadow, light pink lip gloss, mascara not too much,
I always thought that using blue eyeshadow with blue dresses would make girls look more elegant. But you could try pale pink also ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware