Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the best color eyeshadow to use if you have blue eyes?

I have blue eyes that change color off and on...Light blue/ dark blue/green blue/grayblue/etc...I need to know what color would bring the blue out?To make my eyes stand out....Any advice?What's the best color eyeshadow to use if you have blue eyes?
If you want to make your eye color pop, then use browns, but if you just want to intensify your color, use blues. If you want to make the effect more dramatic, use darker colors or apply the eyeshadow more heavily. For a bit more natural, use colors that compliment your skin tone.What's the best color eyeshadow to use if you have blue eyes?
mine too!!!! Report Abuse

I would go for a smokey grey with just a hint of blue. Also an awesome color is Vex by MAC...it goes with every color and is a great base or highlight color.
Go buy the almay pallette for blue eyes. I have one for my green eyes and I love it!
I have blue eyes and like yours they change from a bright bold blue to a darker blue. I use blues, pinks, and browns. I use blues and browns together, not to bright of a blue tho, and dont pile it on, or a bright blue with a light swipe of pink over it which tones it down and gives you a little more color. Oh yeah dont forget your mascara and eyeliner they help bring out the color in your eyes as well
Greens, Golds, Browns, and even Lite Blues look fab.
is there another colour in your eyes (white, green, brown, gold, etc.)? Use that colour, and it will really bring out the depth of your colour.
Light blue will make them larger and bluer.......


other pastel colors such as pinks, yellows and creamy colors will give you an overall soft girly appearance,


but the light blue shade will make them BLUE
violet wud be great also all grades of blue. never use pink it wud look like inflamed eye . u can add white to the main color under your eye and under your eyebrows it will lighten up your face . also a dark blue eye liner may work with u if u have big eyes
the contrasting color
Use a gold shimmer or a peachy shade nothing too extreme
brown green and purple
blues and pinks :) Get Almays Intensify eye color. It really works!
The complimentary color: orange and browns. Light greens work too. Especially if you have light skin. If you have dark skin, and blue eyes, you are one lucky son of a gun!
black but not to much it will bring out the color in your eyes for sure
I have eyes like that. :)





Peach, red, purple seem to bring out the green in my eyes.





Blue, green, brown, plum, peach seem to bring out the blue in my eyes.





Silver, white, gray, black seem to bring out the gray in my eyes.





I hope that helps. :)
if you like dark colors, use a brown with gold tent to it ,to make your blue eyes stand out
BLUE SPARKLES!!!!





I have blue eyes and i was always to afraid to use blue cause i thought i would look like i clown but i tested it out it it was perfect on me everyone commented that i got 10x prettier and i had 3 guys ask me out that day 2. - idk if that was a cowinsidence or not. lol 鈾?br>




u'll loook great!
Shades of brown only!! Darks or lights, depends on the look your going for. I promise. Dont use blue, it will be tacky and make you look like the victim of domestic violence
I go with a white-blush shimmer on the lids and just below the eye brow. Use light colors if you want to open your eye. then I use a mulberry or soft pink fpr the middle. I think that depends on your skin tone.
try neautral. I have blue eyes and use a color that is close to my skin tone and a little eyeliner, and voila, everyone comments on the color of my eyes.
Brown always looks really good with blue eyes. Also, try blue in the crease of your eye. With those two combined it should really make your eyes stand out.
I think the best is green,light green
Try browns and golds. Usually the contrasting color is the best because it brings out the many colors in your eyes.
I also have blue eyes but i like try the o the color i think light green is not bad. what about you dear!
I have the same color eyes.I like purples.That color brings out the blue in my eyes.Lighter blues and blues probably will too.Good luck with that.
Hey there, sounds like you have hazel eyes like me. Mine change depending on what I wear...they can be blue, green, brown, or sometimes grey. I love it! I suggest wearing whatever eyeshadow color goes with the top that you have on for that day because your eyes will probably stay the color of that top, or near it. Also, use a lot of mascara, always brings out the eyes, but make sure it is waterproof. =)
Blue- I use white eyeshadow and brown eyeliner (thinly applied). Works wonders for my eyes
Any color but blue.... I like to use earth tones and highlight with purple or green depending on what I'm wearing color wise. Eye liner is great for any color when applied moderately!!!
Neutrals and greens
almay makes an eye enhancing shadow/liner/mascara. try them they really work really well.





This link will take you to a place to click on what your eyecolor is and it tells you what colors to use








http://www.almay.com/pg/main/EyesIndex.a鈥?/a>
how about black? or dark colors if your eyes are light.
  • husqvarna
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware