Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow would look best on me?

I have dark brown eyes and beige/golden skin. What color eyeshadow would look the best on me? How do you apply your eyeshadow?What color eyeshadow would look best on me?
i think a golden brown with shimmer- use some black eyeliner and a shimmer shadow and black mascara


i use black liquid liner and usually light purple eyeshadow and mascara


hope this helpsWhat color eyeshadow would look best on me?
Brown and Purple for some reason brings out the brown in your eyes.
beige-ishh


or dark dark brown


not too close to black though =)
Rose, lavender, mauve, voilet, and heather.
An Emerald Green Eyeliner with a light gold shimmery light eyeshadow put it on extremly light and it will really look awesome! And make your eyes pop!!!
golden copper browns and rosy pinks
well


i think a pretty gold or copper would look nice


and a dark liner


like black or forest green


i would try to experiment


and see what makes you eyes ';pop';


it depends if you going to a formal thing or school


\for school i try to put on a shimmery color


not dark








heres a link for applying it
I think golden/beige sparkly eyesshadow. try a deep green liner, it will make your eyes look more green and lighter. I just like to apply mine on my lids, I don't like to be able to see it when I have my eyes open, only when I blink. I also only do one solid color, not multiple colors
use a bronze eyeshadow it will really make your eyes pop! go see one of my videos on youtube and it will show you how to put on your eyeshadow.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPnQuTV5s鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_m1ws7ol鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware