Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow do you think I should use? A silverish blue or a plumish purple?

I have this talent show thing TONIGHT and I am doing a dance with the people I take dance class with. We are wearing these gray dresses from H %26amp; M that have navy blue stars on them. It's a sorta t-shirt dress thing. We have white tights on under. We'll wear a red scarf around our necks. We are wearing white canvas shoes. What color eyeshadow do you think will go with the outfit better? I have curly brown hair and light fair skin. If you have any suggestions about my make-up, please tell me. Thanks!What color eyeshadow do you think I should use? A silverish blue or a plumish purple?
I would go with the silverish blue. It will match up with the dress good. But if purple makes your eyes stand out, go for it.What color eyeshadow do you think I should use? A silverish blue or a plumish purple?
silverish blue
grey, plum isnt even in the outfit is it?
Silverish blue!
with blue eyes tan colors look best ...with brown eyes purple tones look best
Silverish blue to go with the navy blue stars (even though the plum would probably make your eyes ';pop';)
sliverish blue to match ^^


good luck!


ps- if u do blue, dont use eyeliner, if u do purple, do eyeliner
blue
Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware