Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow should I wear with a black dress?

I have medium skin tone brown eyes and recently dyed my hair black. I also have dark circles around my eyes so I'm hoping for colors that don't make them stand out.What color eyeshadow should I wear with a black dress?
u can get rid of the dark circles with a salmon colored concealer...and as for shaddows u can do n e thing that enhances ur eyes in terms of colors...lavander, dark purples, greens, golds, reds, and a black...pretty much everything goes for a brown eye in terms of color besides yellow...if u dont want to use concealer, do neutrals and highlight the inner corners of ur eyes ur brow bone and ur cheeks...What color eyeshadow should I wear with a black dress?
If you use concealer under your eyes then foundation on top, you can hide the dark circles and still make your eyes stand out and look gorgeous!! Also you can try putting a thin layer of powder over the foundation to help seal it on for the whole day or night!! You can pretty much wear whatever color you want with ablack dress. I would try a silver or if you want it to look more dressy you can make your eyes really smoky! Hope this helsp.
I'd try a delicate shade of Orange. Nothing too crazy just a pretty non_metallic orange but definitely something distinguished in the family of oranges. Then I'd do some bronzer.


I looooove bronzer!!!!


About your under eyes circles, they should not be the reason you shy away from perfectly good shades of shadow.


Invest in a good concealer. And remember to apply it AFTER your foundation, it looks less cakey. Apply with a brush only a little at a time and blend well.
Too Faced ';Little Black Dress'; Duo Eye Shadow was first recommended by...


KRiSTOPHERDUKES (707 recommendations)


Add


Description





Black, black, with a touch of shimmer. I've been rocking too much black eyeshadow all day every day since I was about 15. I doubt my mother would recognize me without my perpetual smoky eye.





Updated Aug 23, 2006


For people who like:





* black,


* cosmetics,


* eyeshadow,


* makeup,


* Too Faced,


* white





Lists that feature this:





* Blog Ish,


* Elements of Style,


* Putting on My Face






I think a green smokey eye would look great.





Here's a nice tutorial I found for you.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skxCQ4rip鈥?/a>





You can get great green and black eyeshadow for cheap at any drugstore. Of course, mascara and liner, too. =)





I think the best colors for skin tone and hair color are colors like deep purple, greens, browns, ya know.





Good luck.
If you're wearing black you can pretty much wear any color shadow.


If you have brown eyes, I suggest you wear purple/pink :)





It'll look fabulous!
Use a silver shadow on the lid


then blend with black eyeshadow on the outer edges of your eyes as well as the crease of your lid


add black eyeliner %26amp; mascara for a more dramatic look.
Me too.


I like to wear purple eyeshadow.


But you can probably get away with any color.


Put some concealer under your eyes I think.
any color you don't need to match, but i like a smoky dark blue, like almost navy to make brown eyes stand out at night and using yellow based concealer will take care of your dark circles
concealer under your eyes would cover up those dark circles


and any color will do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware