Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow brings out blue eyes?

I have blue eyes and plan to wear a blue blouse...what color eye shadow can bring out my eyes?What color eyeshadow brings out blue eyes?
If you want to really make your eyes pop, you go with the complementary color ... the complementary color to blue is orange. Here is the color wheel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RYB_color_m鈥?/a> Now orange eyeshadow may sound scary, but think of copper - it is a orangy brown. If you get a metallic copper, your eyes will be insanely blue! I have a few from NYX and also Amber Lights from MAC. You can also go with a warm matte brown, a peachy pink or a goldy colored.What color eyeshadow brings out blue eyes?
Stick with tans/sandy brown shades, brown liners. I also use navy blue eyeliner and mascara sometimes to really make my eyes stand out (ocean blue). Bare Escenuals Beach Glimmers are really nice!!
gold
Try some Light browns, and really Light Pinks!


Hope I helped! XoXo -- L
cHOCOLATE BROWN ON LID


bEIGE/CREME IN THE MIDDLE


WHITE ON TOP
green eyes- purple


blue eyes- brown


brown eyes -blue
lilacs and light browns trust me !!!
I can see the lilac, because it's a cool color, like the blouse and your eyes, but I'd stay away from the brown, unless your hair is medium blond or light brown. Having a single warm color in an ensemble of cool colors can emphasize a single point, your eyes, and draw attention away from your entire ';look';. I'd actually recommend a blue shade, depending on your complexion, but lilac or something green might be good to provide a little bit of variety without violating the cool color look you seem to be going for.
Blue eyes...browns and other colors that are similar...
silvers and gray if you're going to wear blue
I use a very light brown for my eyes. I think it looks very pretty.
you should use a lime green it brings out your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware