Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow should I wear with this outfit?

Its a white blouse witha black sweater over it %26amp; a black tie. I have the outfit all pu togethere, I just dont know what color eyeshadow to do.What color eyeshadow should I wear with this outfit?
I would go with a smoky look. I would put grey on your lid and outline the ends with a little black, this would look perfect with the outfit! Hope this helps :)





LolaWhat color eyeshadow should I wear with this outfit?
A light color would look with that don't go to crazy becuase with that kind thing, you could wear a bit more eyeliner or mascara, with maybe a light pink shadow or a gold or blue or purple. I recommend pink, buts thats just my opinion. Hope I Helped
I would do a smokey eye with browns BUT I will warn you not to go too dark because for some reason when you wear black it makes brown or black eye makeup look darker.
id say do a soft pink or purple with black liner and mascara, or just white or grey depending if you wanna add a little pop of color
light pink!
a shiny silver with black and grey
smokey black or gray
grey but a very light grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware