Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow would make my eyes pop?

I have dark green (swampy green) eyes, I really want to make them look lighter and make them pop, what color eyeshadow?What color eyeshadow would make my eyes pop?
The general rule is to choose a color that's the opposite of your eye color. Since the opposite of green is purple, that would be your best bet. If you want something more subtle, though, a soft brown would work nicely.What color eyeshadow would make my eyes pop?
try a dark purple eyeshadow, lighter shades will still looks good but they will make your eyes appear darker.


dry doing a smokey look, but switch out the dark gray color for a dark shimmery purple.


how to:


-line your eyes with dark purple eyeliner, smudge


-dust a purple eyeshadow a few shades lighter all over your lid.


-apply dark purple eyeshadow on your outer corners.


-line your inner corners with a light lavender eyeliner to make your eyes pop.


-top it off with black mascara


-keep the rest of your makeup neutral, to bring out your eyes.





warning:this look is intense so save it for nightime and parties, stick to simple purple eyeshadow and black mascara for day wear.





suggested products:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


in purple haze


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


in purple dash


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


in lust and rockstar
I have green eyes also. I bought an eye shadow collection from Almay that is made specifically to compliment green eyes. It is a grey palette. I didn't think it would work well but it really does bring the green out. There's a light, mid, and dark grey in the set. It's called Intense i-color for hazels trio 203. They also have the complimentary liner and mascara colors to go with it.
i have green eyes myself and i wud use white and then put a dark purple on the bone bellow ur eyebrow that way it doesn't look to freaky like orange or something and maybe u shud try using some mascara or something that wud also help (o ps make sure it's a nice white kinda like purplish white and it doesn't look cheap cus otherwise it won't stick) o one other thing make sure that you put the dark purple at sorta a slant so that it looks natural good luck!=)
honestly, eyeshadows really don't work. i have super tiny eyes and i've tried everything from potato slices under my eyes EXPENSIVE creams, but nothing works....





one day my mom of 56 came to me and said ';honey i read this in a magazine'; i really thought she was crazy when she told me to put SOAP in the center of my eyeball.








but i tried it because i was desperate and suprisingly my eyes popped they looked so bright and beautiful.





the trick to have the liquid soap not sting apply into the CENTER of the eyeball. trust me i'm not joking, people think i am but i wouldn't want anyone to hurt themselves.





good luck!
Go for natural colors, like browns and bronze colors. Use an ivory colour all over the eye up to the brow bone. Then use a medium tone brown on the lid and brush up to the crease. Last, brush a golden colour on the side closest to your nose, and brush slightly under the eye (but keep close to the eye) Hope this helps!
Look at a color wheel and find your shade of eye color. Go directly across the wheel. There's your color. Plums colors normally look great with green eyes. Smoke it out a bit by adding a bit of black into your outer-cornerss and blending it VERY well.
I use a reddish-purple eyeshadow smeared into my lashline. i have green eyes, too. red and green are compliments, but obviously red would make anyone look neurotic and sleep-deprived. so a reddish-purple has always done me wonders.
my eyes r green too...and i use like a shinny tan color almost white on my lid..and a dark brown in the crease of my eye..and shinny white on my brow bone..and i get compliments on them all the time!!
use a light gold. It looks great and makes anyone look good, plus it gives a sun-kissed look. Don't use blue!! It is such a hard color to not make look trashy or tacky.
Blue green eye shadow


An yellow (sparkly)


Also Brown
because u have darker eyes make it dark purple or brighter colors like aqua but u dont want so light it doesnt stand out it also depends on your skin color
I would go with a bronzy or brown color. Also purple would do if thats your style.
Purple/violet tones, such as lavender.
lavender
A dark green or browns would pop them
White or purple or aqua blue
A dark purple would suite you well!
purpleish colors
try blue i have blueish greenish eyes, or light brown
i have the same eye color i use a dark grey or purpliee
White
purple!


it works for everyone


even me
white....Oh snap he didn't. if you havent already gotten it you will...
blue
some kind of purple i would think

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware