Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow looks good with hazel eyes, light skin, and reddish brownish hair?

I've used browns a lot and I'm a little tired of them so im looking for something other than brown.What color eyeshadow looks good with hazel eyes, light skin, and reddish brownish hair?
Any browns...lavenders and purples.


I like MAC Woodwinked for brown and Creme de Violet by MAC.


Good luck, hazel eyes are fun to play with!What color eyeshadow looks good with hazel eyes, light skin, and reddish brownish hair?
a blue black eye shadow looks great
I suggest greens or violets. But you can check out our Virtual Makeover! It's fast, free and fun! After you finish playing with the colors and choose what you like, you can get Application Tips. Also with Mary Kay you can try before you buy and their products are guaranteed 100%! You can't lose! You can check it out at the web site listed in the sources below.
A gold and dark green would look real pretty. If your looking for light colors, you could just use a light yellow or green, mixed with a bit of gold.





Go to the Cover Girl website, they have TONS of quizzes for you to take that tell you what products to use plus what colors are ';your'; colors.





HOPE I COULD HELP~ISA
a plum liner with a plum/brown shade would be nice. plum makes your eyes greener too.
Well You can never go wrong with the ';earth tones'; browns of all shades... when it comes to make up ,,, LESS is really best.
Green! You can make fun smokey eyes with dark greens and shimmer green colors. You can also try light purples mixed with greens (as purple is sometimes a little too weird with light skin and red hair). Try to keep either a brown or green liner around the eye and stick to brown mascara as that will compliment the eye and bring out your natural tones.
I'm pretty good with make-up, and I think the best color for you would be a pea green.
Try red or orange colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Almay has kits that are customized for different eye colors including hazel. The kit does have brown but it blends with 2 other colors. I hope this helps.





http://almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyeslips.鈥?/a>
those are my colors and I do best with earth tones
I would say that a lot of things go with hazel eyes. Of course browns, like you've said. Try some greens and golds, use a dry application for a more natural look and a wet application for a more edgy look or for night.





Maybe a palette with lots of choices, like this:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P175202%26amp;categoryId=S11503%26amp;shouldPaginate=true





This looks really neat:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P174231%26amp;categoryId=S11503%26amp;shouldPaginate=true








Also I've found that Nars powder blush in Orgasm looks good on pretty much everyone as a blush and eyeshadow. As a matter of fact most nars blushes, I would say try a few!





Hope I helped!
A makeup artist told me the best color to wear with what your asking is pinks.
If you ask me I think that maybe a bronze or gold eyeshadow would go perfect. Try it out and tell me if it works. Good Luck!
a ligth lavender or pink-purple on the lid and brown on the lashline. add an off-white hi-liter on the brow and ur all set. you could also add some deep plum or brown eyeliner to accentuate ur eyes
We are showing Gold eye shadow for the spring- which would look good. Also our eye shimmer in tantalizing would look great. I do love our eye shadow trio in Bambi- it is in the brown family with a little shimmer.


Also you might want to try gel eye liner- in endangered- I think it would bring out more color in your eyes.
I have hazel eyes and light brown, almost red hair and I'm as almost as white as a ghost! :). I find that dark greens or blues bring out my eyes alot. Stay away from browns, unless they are really dark. They make my eyes look really tired. Purples are alright, but greens and blues are definitely the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware